as a preserver, locavore, and all around catty pilgrim, seasons have been the focus more often than not on this blog. there are growing seasons for all kindz of fruits and vegetables, and there are growing seasons in one’s life.
When you drive down the highways, what you look for the most after a gas station is a restaurant. Though one may not complain about dining in style, what is more preferred is a quick take away joint, which can give you the required foods in no time. No one wants to pull over, wait for long and take their parcels, just like no one likes to wait for the big profits the Lexington code promises. They want a quick drive through, where they can save a lot of time and get a good variety of food.
Invest In A Drive Through
You may not be familiar with the food industry, may not know anything about cooking, but that doesn’t mean one cannot make good money out of it. This is one industry where there are a lot of talents but don’t have the right means to showcase it. This is because, starting a restaurant, of any size requires a large investment and a long waiting period to break even and starts earning profits.
If you are an investor looking for a lucrative business opportunity to finance, investing a sizeable amount in a takeaway restaurant will be a wise investment, provided you have the time to wait to earn your profits.
Why A Takeaway Restaurant
There are a number of advantages in investing in this type of a restaurant than a full fledged start class restaurant. Some of them are:
- You don’t need a big space. You need a medium size kitchen, based on the food you are going to supply and just a counter to give out the foods.
- You don’t need too many staff. You need your chef, cook, etc but you don’t have to invest in people to wait and clean tables.
- You don’t need to invest in uniforms. A simple apron with the company logo or name will do. If it were a proper restaurant where people would dine in, the uniforms will be noticed. Here only the top half of the people are going to be seen.
- Getting a franchise is cheaper than getting the franchise of a big restaurant.
- There are fewer rules and regulations to follow. The rules to be followed stops within the kitchen. You don’t have rules controlling the way the staff speak, move around, etc.
- Risks involved are lesser. You may not have a health inspector frequenting a take away joint. Though the cleanliness and safety standards have to be maintained, you don’t have to entertain the inspector an entire evening, dreading anything might go wrong.
- No one comes to the restaurant because of the chef. It is more for the brand name, the food served and the convenience. If it is located in the right spot, your business will pick up automatically.
- Hence if your chef wants to move on, you don’t risk losing business to your rival.
- Starting a branch is easy, hence you can expand anytime.
The food industry is a great place to invest your money. It is a good business opportunity that can be very rewarding if done the right way. One needs to follow the deep pocket strategy and wait patiently, till people start coming for the taste of the dishes served. When the number of vehicles driving through increases, the business will expand. One should also be ready to face a dull streak when the weather is not good or when it is not the peak travel time.